The Governing Body has decided that there should be a high standard set for Academy uniform and expects children to be appropriately dressed for Academy. By accepting a place at Packmoor Ormiston Academy parents/carers agree to support the uniform policy and maintain a high element of appearance and pride in the Academy.
Academy Uniform Compliance
- Royal blue v-neck jumper with grey stripe and logo
- Royal blue cardigan with grey stripe and logo
- Royal blue tie with grey stripe
- Sky blue shirt with collar
- Grey trousers
- Grey pleated knee-length skirt
- Grey socks
- Grey tights
- Sky blue gingham summer dress
- White ankle socks
- Grey shorts
- Grey socks
- Please wear sensible footwear. We require children to wear black shoes and NOT trainers or boots.
On days when children have PE they should come to school in their PE Kit.
- Sky blue polo shirt with logo
- Sky Blue Sweatshirt with logo
- Black shorts
- Black tracksuit bottoms
- Black velcro trainers
Additional Dress Code
- One pair of studded earrings (must be removed for PE).
- Children may wear a watch.
- Plain hair scrunchie/bobble or headband. Hair to be tied back at all times.
- No make up/varnish or false nails.
- Natural hair colours only, no lines or designs.
- Due to our cloakrooms being very small for the number of pupils, we are asking that no large rucksacks should be brought into school. All PE kits must be in a PE bag. A PE bag and a small rucksack can be purchased through the academy.
- Academy logo book bags are also available.
How to buy uniform
All items of uniform can be bought directly from the academy through enquiry at the school office.
Items that MUST be purchased from the academy are as follows:
- Academy jumper/cardigan
- Academy clip on tie
- Academy PE shirt/sweatshirt